Effective Date: April 1, 2021
Data security is a top priority for Turvo, and Turvo believes that working with skilled security researchers
can identify weaknesses in any technology. If you believe you’ve found a security vulnerability in our
website, platform, or applications, please notify us; we will work with you to resolve the issue promptly.
Reporting a Potential Vulnerability
- Please promptly share details of the suspected vulnerability with the Turvo security team by emailing email@example.com.
- Provide the time, date, operating system, platform and browser used, and other details sufficient to enable us to reproduce the vulnerability by using a similar tool. This will help us gather appropriate information and expedite a response.
- Please do not disclose the issue to the public or to any third party until Turvo has had a reasonable
- opportunity to assess, confirm and resolve the vulnerability you reported.
- Turvo will attempt to review and respond to your report as soon as we can.
Activities That Are Not Permitted
- Please do not abuse any email addresses in the @turvo domain. In addition, do not abuse any ‘Contact Us’ forms, especially those that will initiate an email being sent.
- Please do not test physical office access (doors, tailgating, windows, etc.).
- Please do not engage in spamming, social engineering or phishing of Turvo employees.
- Please do not threaten or take actions to harm Turvo directors, officers, employees, customers, or members or engage in unprofessional conduct, such as aggressive language, extortion or harassment.
- Please do not perform any disruptive testing such as load or performance testing including Denial of Service attacks, or take other actions that interfere with the confidentiality, integrity, availability or
- operation of our sites, information, or applications. If you notice performance degradation on target
- systems, please stop use of automated tools.
- Please do not alter the content of Turvo’s websites, applications, or social media accounts.
- Please do not alter privileges or login credentials.
We may revise these guidelines from time to time.
If you have any questions about this policy, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.